Individual sessions are one to one sessions with a your psychologist. Focused on resolving problems that brought you into counseling. These may include anxiety, depression, relationship issues, stress, burn out etc. Tailored to the specific needs of each client.
Group sessions are where, one or more therapists treat a small group of clients together as a group, including: psychodynamic groups, support groups, skills training groups (such as anger management, social skills training etc.), and psycho-education groups.
- Group therapy allows people to receive the support and encouragement of the other members of the group.
- Group members can serve as role models to other members of the group.
- By working in a group, the therapist can see first-hand how each person responds to other people and behaves in social situations.
Deals with issues in relationships including communication, connection, compromise and control. During couples sessions, couples learn to understand patterns that are not working well and adapt more mutually satisfying styles of relating.
Recent research suggests that positively tuned employees actually do a more efficient job, make better decisions and are better appreciated by their bosses and supervisors, are more creative, more sociable, have better relationship with their colleagues and customers, have more energy at work, show more enthusiasm and are more reliable.
Organizational culture and tone from the top are the most discussed topic among blue chip companies in 2014. Following the banking crisis and examples of behavior leading to reputation damage and financial loss to many companies, it is now the top interest of all employers to ensure that their teams are motivated for the right reasons. Management message and employees attitude in the workplace strive to stimulate productivity and delivery in appropriate manner. Therefore well designed sessions are able to influence employees directly and to improve their work relationships.
Organizational benefits of psychological sessions:
- To provide organizations with the tools to better understand and resolve internal issues associated with interpersonal relationships
- Enable to identify, retain and further develop talent
- Build high-performing teams
- Provide support to individuals in high-stress environment
- Are essential for promotion of life-work balance